Global Power Source group of companies proudly produces and distributes world-class, quality batteries for the international and domestic markets. We strive to be the first choice for stored energy solutions.
Our Quality Management System is designed and maintained to comply with the highest prevalent international standards.
We aim to achieve our vision by:
- Providing innovative premium value products and services
- Generating growth and prosperity for our customers, people and stakeholders
- Ensuring that all our products are manufactured to a high standard of performance and reliability and provide services that meet our customers’ expectations
- Empowering all staff to take responsibility for quality
- Working to defined policies, procedures and processes
- Identifying and implementing corrective and preventative actions in order to eliminate the causes of actual or potential non-conformities
- Striving to continuously improve our products and processes through the involvement of our people, customers and suppliers
- Utilizing and working with approved suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that their products and services achieve the same high standards that we set for ourselves
- Providing a commitment to encourage and develop our people with high standards of training and motivation
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to increase the effectiveness of the management system defined in the quality manual
- Providing a responsible and equitable service to environmental management and product recycling
This policy will be continually reviewed with respect to the changes in standards to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.
Procedures / Testing Details
The reliability of our batteries is due to the special care taken at the incoming raw-material stage as also the individual stages of manufacture. Latest test equipment are installed in our testing labs and on the shop floor quality control section. Raw materials are sent to testing rooms and labs for analysis and strict inspection. IPQC and LQC (Line QC) are implemented in production. Checks are performed at multiple steps throughout the production process with 100% of the finished product being systematically performance tested prior to packaging and shipment.
QC / Technical Support
Company’s plant and machinery is regularly updated and replaced to keep abreast with the latest state-of-art technologies in the field. In-house QC staff is responsible for QC. The QC staff is proficient, dynamic and conscientious. QC procedures are strict, meticulous and conform to related international standards. Any material not measuring unto the standards required cannot escape the vigilant scrutiny of our dedicated team of skilled technicians in the Quality Control Department.